The First Annual Juneteenth Sweet Potato Comfort Pie (SPCP) Jubilee
June 18 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
In Celebration of Juneteenth and in Partnership with the 25th Annual Peace Celebration Sweet Potato Comfort Pie® Jubilee will be held on Friday, June 18th from 11:00am to 6:00pm CST at Western Sculpture Park in St. Paul, MN. The Jubilee will feature a sweet potato pie competition, the Character values live Photo Exhibit, FREE food, Stage reading of the Kumbayah: The Juneteenth Story, gift giveaway, and more.
This is a FREE event for the Community.
The event will be held at Western Sculpture Park: 387 Marion St, St Paul, MN 55103
Are you interested in volunteering for this event? Please reach out to Hannah Carney at email@example.com with your contact information and include “interested in volunteering for Jubilee” as the subject. Or fill out the form below and add “interested in volunteering for Jubilee” in the comments section.
Special Thanks and Acknowledgement to our Sponsors & Partners – Thank You!
- Breck Parents Association
- Bush Foundation’s Bush Connect
- Fredrikson & Byron, P.A
- Fredrikson & Byron Foundation
- King Arthur Baking Company
- Minnesota Historical Society
- Minnesota Humanities Center
- Minnesota League of Women Voters
- Mississippi Market Co-Op
Additional Sponsors, Partners, Vendors, and Volunteer Organizations:
- 3:16 Bling
- Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund
- Carl Warner, Law Professor, St. Thomas University and former Coordinator for the National William E. McGee Civil Rights Moot Court
- Healthy Roots Institute
- In Protest Film
- Minnesota National Organization of Women
- MRAC Flexible Support Grant Program
- Qe’Bella Couture
- Thandisizwe Jackson-Nisan
- University of Minnesota Libraries
- Valley Allies